Fixing Dragon Valley
I have noticed that quite a few people have been having issues with dragon valley's premium content "baby dragons". Mostly these issues are associated with pirated copies of the world but they are also present in some games that were downloaded legitimatley. The main issue is that dragon eggs won't hatch, they just stay there and can't be deleted/removed from the lot, which is a pain in the butt.
How to fix the eggs not hatching glitch
1) Download this file : http://www.mediafire.com/download/pfkb7c6a0aqdq1c/FrameworkSetup.zip
2) Extract the file using winzip/winrar (you can download those for free).
3) When you extract the file, you should find a folder inside it called "mods"
4) Place the mods folder inside your "Sims 3" folder (use the start menu search to find it.)
5) Download this file : http://www.mediafire.com/download/5224reefmeqe16e/DV_BabyDragon_Fixes.zip
6) Extract the file from step 5 and place it inside the "packages" folder which is inside the mods folder.
Be sure that you back-up your game before trying this fix. It worked for my friends but this does not mean that it will work for you.